Before you get started with the Curly Girl Method, make a final wash to get all the bad ingredients out of your hair.
For this you need a sulphate-containing shampoo without silicone to wash the wax and silicone residue out of the hair.
You have to make a last wash to get all the silicone out of your hair. Silicone can clog the scalp and close the hair inside. The silicone immediately gives a beautiful and well-groomed hair, but lays itself as a barrier so that the hair cannot absorb moisture.
Once you have made a final wash of your hair, you can start the method immediately.
Read more in the blog "The Curly Girl Method - From A to Z walkthrough“
IdHAIR – Essentials Deep Clean Shampoo
- Dybderensende shampoo til ”sidste vask”
- Resets the hair before embarking on the Curly Girl method
- Fjerner snavs, build-up og de sidste rester af silikone/voks i håret
- Indeholder bl.a. eukalyptus og reparerende keratin
- Indeholder skarpt sulfat og er dermed don´t godkendt til Curly Girl-metoden*
- Size: 250 ml