As the name also suggests, a leave-in conditioner is a form of conditioner, you don´t flushes out. Unlike a conditioner a leave-in conditioner should be allowed to sit in the hair to give it the nourishment and love it needs.
A leave-in conditioner adds extra moisture to your hair between the washes and, for example, is relevant to use if you have curls and feel that these "fall out" in the days between you washing your hair. A leave-in conditioner is also good to use if your hair is easily filtered or curled.
Here at CurlsForYou you will find a wide selection of leave-in conditioners for any hairstyle that needs a little extra love.
- A moisturizing leave-in conditioner that gives new energy to the hair
- Contains both moisture and protein
- Works for all hair types
- Gives shine to your curls
- Contains emollient oils as well as fragrant herbs and flower essence
- Size: 59/295 ml
- Three different travel sets with hairbath, conditioner and leave-in conditioner, all in 59 ml bottles
- Pure Trio Collection has a caring effect on fine or normal hair
- Color Trio Collection works best for chemically processed hair
- Hydrate Trio Collection moisturizes dry, coarse and / or curly hair
- All products are 100% color-safe
- Styling- og leave-in-creme, der tilfører glans og blødgør dine hårstrå.
- Indeholder middelhavsolierne egyptisk neroliolie, jojobaolie, olivenolie, bukkehornsolie og arganolie.
- Produktet kan med fordel anvendes efter hårvask eller som daglig base for din styling.
- Efterlader dit hår med et skinnende, blødt og sundt resultat.
- Velegnet til krøllet hår og Curly Girl-metoden.
- Protein free
- Size: 117 ml
- Blødgørende og fugtgivende balsam
- Kan anvendes som både plejebalsam og leave-in conditioner
- Indeholder sheasmør, spearmint oil og rapsolie
- Drøj i brug og derfor et langtidsholdbart køb
- Oplagt, hvis du praktiserer Curly Girl-metoden
- Størrelse: 473 ml.
- Plejende leave-in conditioner til krøllet hår
- Indeholder plejende og nærende sheasmør, hørfrøolie og mandelolie
- Can be used in both wet and dry hair
- Skal ikke skylles ud efter brug
- Velegnet til dig, der praktiserer Curly Girl-metoden
- Contains moisture.
- Størrelse 250 ml
- Tilfører ekstra fugt
- Perfekt til filtret og kruset hår
- Blødgør og genopbygger dine krøller
- Indeholder bl.a. certificeret organisk kokosolie og aminosyrer
- Nem at bruge, hvis dit hår trænger til ekstra kærlighed.
- Contains protein
- Size: 236 ml
- Plejende balsam, som fugter dit hår
- Kan bruges som leave-in-balsam
- Mindsker tendens til kruset hår
- Findes Uden tilsat parfume (No Fragrance varianten) og i Island Fantasy
- Indeholder blandt andet aloe vera, lemongrass, avocado og kokosnød
- Size: 237 ml
- Uden sulfat og silikone
- Kan bruges i vådt og tørt hår
- God til styling
- Efterlader håret glansfuldt og fugtet
- Bekæmper kløende hovedbund og skæl
- Indeholder: Fugt
- Størrelse: 237 ml.
- Leave-in-balsam, der kan bruges i tørt hår.
- Indeholder naturlige ingredienser som honning, lavendel, jasmin og rosenvand.
- Hjælper på tørt og skadet hår og giver liv til dine krøller.
- Udviklet specifikt til krøllet hår.
- Indeholder ingen sulfater, udtørrende alkoholer eller silikone.
- Size: 250 ml
Why should I use a leave-in conditioner?
A leave-in conditioner can add extra moisture and nourishment to your hair in between the washings. For example, if your hair is dry or depleted, you can give it a little extra care with a leave-in conditioner.
A leave-in conditioner does not make the hair greasy as it is designed to stay in the hair until you go to the bath again. So with a product like this, you get the opportunity to care for your hair without it requiring you to bathe.
A leave-in conditioner can be used by anyone who would like to care for their hair in between the washings. If you have curls, this can be especially useful if you find that your curls collapse or become wrinkled. Of course, a leave-in conditioner can also be used by anyone whose hair is often filtered or generally needs extra nourishment.
What types of leave-in conditioner are there?
Leave-in conditioner is available in cream and as a spray. A cream conditioner typically needs to be curled into the hair while a spray conditioner is sprayed onto the lids. Which edition to choose simply depends on what you personally prefer.
The spray balm is a popular choice for many as it is easy to distribute evenly in the hair. Such a typically does not feel quite as "heavy" to use as a cream conditioner does, which may be beneficial to some. Conversely, there are also some - especially people with curls - who prefer to hug a cream conditioner into the hair.
Whether you choose a conditioner spray or a cream conditioner, you can give your hair new life between the hair washes using a conditioner that is left in the hair.
How to find the best leave-in conditioner for your hair?
When choosing hair products, it is always the case that you got to have your hairs needs for eye. We cannot provide a definitive answer as to what is the best leave-in conditioner, because it simply depends on the condition of your hair, how it behaves and what you would like to achieve with your conditioner.
If your hair is damaged, you may want to go for a leave-in conditioner with proteins in it. Butter from different nuts has a softening and moisturizing effect, which can be especially relevant for those who have curls. If you want your leave-in conditioner to help preserve the color of your hair for as long as possible - be it the natural color or the color from a color treatment - you may want to choose a conditioner that contains sunflower seed oil.
Here at CurlsForYou you will find a wide selection of both leave-in spray conditioner and leave-in conditioner in cream form. We sell many different brands, but the common thing about all of them is that they are behind effective, delicious hair products based on The Curly Girl-method. In other words, they do not contain any silicone, sulphates, drying alcohols or other harmful chemicals.
Whether you are looking for a curl leave-in conditioner or a spray-conditioner that can add extra moisture to your long, smooth lids, you can find a product here on the site that is just perfect for you. When you click into the different balms, you can learn more about what each one is particularly suitable for. That way you will find the best leave-in conditioner for exactly you.
How do I best use my leave-in conditioner?
A leave-in conditioner is used at will and needs. Each product states how the product can be used. For example, some leave-in conditioners can advantageously be curled into the hair immediately after hair washing, but may also come into dry hair before styling. In the case of a spray conditioner, it can typically be sprayed in both wet and dry hair - possibly while keeping your head down.
Common to this type of conditioner is - whether you choose conditioner spray or conditioner - that the product can add to your hair the extra love it may need, in between washing and nourishing your hair with a regular conditioner. At the same time, a conditioner spray or conditioner like this can also typically be part of your styling routine.
You always get the most out of your leave-in conditioner by following the instructions of the specific manufacturer. At the same time, you can advantageously combine it with a delicious, nourishing conditioner and for example a hair masque or hair oilthat also helps keep hair healthy and beautiful.
Buy leave-in conditioner without silicone, sulphates and drying alcohols on this site
As mentioned earlier, all products in our range are based on the Curly Girl method. This means that they do not contain ingredients that somehow damage your hair - neither here nor now nor in the long term. If you are looking for leave-in conditioner without silicone, sulphates and the like, you have landed in the right place.
A silicone-free conditioner is distinguished by not forming a membrane around the hair, as a silicone conditioner does. This means, among other things, that the nourishing ingredients from both the leave-in conditioner itself and your other hair care products will have far better opportunities to penetrate the hair.
If you want to give your hair lots of love between your hair washes, a leave-in conditioner is the right choice. Find the perfect match for your hair here on the site today.