At Curls for You you will find a wealth of beautiful hair cures from different brands. A hair cure is not only intended for damaged hair. On the contrary. Hair cures are definitely also suitable for those who already have well-groomed hair and want to maintain it. You are probably looking for the best hair treatment, but if you do not know what type of hair treatment you should have, how and how often to use it, it can be a bit of a jungle to find around. Here on the site you will find both a hair cure for hair that lacks moisture, protein-containing hair cures and balanced hair cures.
Get inspired by our fine selection of nourishing and healthy hair cures and find just the one that can finest repair your hair, making it appear stronger and more shiny than ever before.
- Made from natural, organic ingredients
- Reparerer og genopliver skadet hår
- Rig på hørfrøolie, sheasmør, tamanuolie, kokosolie, monoiolie og quinoa
- Indeholder ingen sulfater, parabener eller silikone
- Fugtgivende hårmaske med højt proteinindhold
- Contains moisture and protein.
- Size: 118/946 ml.
- En intensiv hårkur, der trænger dybt ind i hårstrået og giver fugt
- Fremmer sund hårvækst, styrker det svage hår og reparerer splittede ender
- Skal sidde i håret i 15-30 minutter
- Vejen til stærke, glansfulde og bløde krøller
- Enestående sammensætning af friske og fugtgivende ekstrakter
- Contains moisture.
- Størrelse: 227g
- 10 stk. engangsbadehætter til brug i badet eller til hårkur
- Leveres i papirpose af genbrugspapir
- Lavet af majsstivelse, som er nedbrydeligt
- Miljøvenlige badehætter
- Beskytter dit hår.
- En hårkur perfekt til dig med kemisk behandlet hår
- Indeholder tre forskellige proteiner
- Styrker og beskytter skadede og slidte krøller
- Indeholder også fugt fra blandt andet jojobaolie, solsikkeolie og avocadoolie
- Kan benyttes en gang om ugen.
- Size: 250 ml
- Første step i den populære Olaplex-kur
- Genopbygger svovlbroerne i håret med op til 68 % mere styrke
- Anvendes i kombination med Olaplex No.3
- Reparerer håret i dybden og intensiverer bruger af No.3
- Kan anvendes til alle hårtyper
- Size: 155 ml.
- En effektiv formel, der styrker håret
- Beskytter håret mod stressfaktorer og forhindrer brud og sammenfiltring
- Forbedrer krølledefinitionen i håret
- Øger fugtbalancen og hårets generelle sundhed
- Anvendes som en klassisk hårkur
- Indeholder: Fugt
- Størrelse 250 ml.
- Tyk og intensiv hårkur
- Tilfører fugt til hårene og sikrer dig førstehjælp til tørt hår
- Kan anvendes som leave-in-balsam i tykt hår
- Uden parfume (No Fragrance) og i Island Fantasy duft
- Kan bruges til alle hårtyper
- Size: 237 ml
- Tørrehue, der forbedrer resultaterne ved brug af balsam, hårkur eller olier
- Gør det muligt for hårene at åbne sig i længere tid
- Giver dine hårstrå næring i hårakslen og genopbygger hårstråene på ny
- Måler max 87 cm i omkreds og har en startomkreds på 53 cm
- Håndlavet og udelukkende skabt af naturlige materialer
- Varmes i mikroovn
- Genopbyggende conditioner til tørt hår
- Er fugtgivende og reparerende
- Kan bruges som plejebalsam og hårkur
- Indeholder blandt andet avocadoolie og shea-smør
- Størrelse: 426 g
The best hair masque for your hair - What should you pay attention to?
When you need to find a hair treatment, you need to start with your own hair. It must fit your hair type so that your hair gets the right treatment. For example, if you have healthy and shiny hair, and if you use a hair cure for dry hair, you risk the result being oily and heavy. It is important that you make sure you find a hair cure that feeds your hair exactly what it lacks. Do you suffer from dry and damaged hair? Or does your hair quickly lose color after a color treatment?
If you have curls, your hair is usually drier, which is why you need the best hair masques that adds moisture to restore your hair. If you are dealing with damaged hair because of color treatments, you should go for a hair treatment that provides care and preferably a hair treatment with proteins as they rebuild the hair best. Damaged hair typically causes split and broken tips, and if you are left with hair that is broken, there is unfortunately not much to save. If you are dealing with both damaged and dry hair, the first priority should therefore be to repair the damaged hair with the best hair cure for damaged hair and then focus on the dry lids. Fortunately, hair masques also add moisture as they repair your hair.
Know the ingredients in your hair masque
Before throwing a masque in the basket, always check the ingredients it contains. The ingredients tell you what the specific hair treatment can do for your hair. Some of the most frequent ingredients to watch out for are proteins, nuts from butter and sunflower seed oil. Proteins help strengthen the hair, so it does not break, whereas butter from nuts has a moisturizing and softening effect. Last but not least, sunflower seed oil helps preserve the color for as long as possible - both your natural color and color from color treatments. The three most frequent ingredients can easily be combined in one hair cure. For example, if you are looking for a hair cure for dry and frizzy hair, you can easily find one that is both protein-rich and moisturizing.
The one thing you should avoid when finding the best hair masque is a hair masque that contains sulfates or parabens. It wears on the hair. It is no use choosing a repairing hair treatment that contains sulfates and parabens if you want an effective hair treatment that adds elasticity and strength to your hair. All products we sell at CurlsForYou are paraben- and sulfate-free, so you don't have to read the ingredient lists.
How to get the most out of your hair treatment
Opposite to conditioner, a hair treatment works deep inside the hair strand. To be even more concrete, it opens the scaly layer on hair straightening and penetrates completely so that it can repair the hair as best as possible. If you have used a hair treatment before, you probably also know that it should sit in your hair for several minutes, and it is not without reason. This is precisely why the ingredients in the hair cure can work in the various areas that need treatment. For this reason, you can easily encounter a dry cure for 15 minutes and a leave in dry cure, which should remain in the hair and thus not rinse out.
The duration of action depends a lot on the ingredients in the hair treatment. Therefore, you should always follow the recommended wait times indicated on the specific hair treatment. It is estimated by how long the various ingredients need to be used to provide the very best first aid for your lures. After rinsing your hair, you should always finish with a good conditioner, which will close the scalp again. If you don't get it closed, you risk your hair feeling and looking frizzy and more dry than before. Let an effective conditioner do the work on the outside of the hair, leaving you with soft and shiny hair where the hair cure really comes into its own.
Find the best hair treatment for your hair at CurlsForYou
There are a multitude of different hair treatments available, and at CurlsForYou you will find both a hair treatment for dry hair, a hair masque for broken hair, an organic hair treatment and many more. Common to all our hair masques and treatments is that they are carefully selected so that you are guaranteed the best hair treatments on the market, depending on the type of hair you have.
When you shop with us, you get free delivery if you buy for more than 499 kroner (Depends on country). We also aim to deliver within 1-3 business days so you can get your fingers in quality products for your hair as soon as possible. You are more than welcome to contact us via ours contact form or call us on +45 30 34 44 33 if you have any questions about our products, delivery, payment or brands.