Are you looking for hair gel that highlights your curls and keeps the hairstyle in place? And do you want a beautiful finish and shine? In that case, you've come to the right place. At CurlsForYou we offer a large selection of gel for the hair, and whether you are looking for a light, medium or strong gel or a matte or glossy hair gel, you can find a styling gel that matches your needs and desires with us . Dive into a wide range of hair gel for any hairstyle and give your hair some extra love and styling.
- A curling cream, with light hold, that gives your hair just the right fullness
- Contains moisturizing ingredients such as eucalyptus and risamino acid
- Honey and aloe vera give shiny and fine hair
- Adds moisture and protein to hair and hair roots
- Suitable for all hair types
- Contains moisture and protein.
- Size: 59/295/946 ml.
- A gentle styling gel that helps you get a good hold for your curls
- Strengthens and gathers hair
- Contains nourishing ingredients such as rosemary and organic honey
- Helps you achieve beautiful and shiny hair
- Good for medium and thick hair
- Contains moisture.
- Size: 59/295/946 ml.
- Hair gel made from 100% natural ingredients
- It is recommended to keep it refrigerated
- Gives soft, defined curls, and smells mildly of orange
- Good for minimizing mugs
- Contains, among other things, flaxseed oil, aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Size: 118/236/473 ml
- OBS. Ny Emballage: 236 og 473 varianterne kommer nu i poser og ikke som tidligere i flasker. Der er derfor ikke pumper med disse. 118 ml er stadig i de små flasker.
- Lækker gel, der giver ekstra hold i håret
- Styrker krøllerne og sikrer, at de holder hver dag
- Indeholder nærende planteekstrakter
- Forhindrer spaltede spidser og holder krøllernes form
- Særligt godt til at definere løse bølger og krøller
- Contains moisture
- Størrelse 250 ml.
- En effektiv stylinggel med kraftigt hold
- Minimerer frizz og krus
- Sikrer dig en langvarig krølledefinition
- Tilfører håret ekstra glans, fugt og protein
- Egner sig godt til større krøl
- Indeholder: Fugt og Protein
- Størrelse: 236 ml.
- En krølleforstærkende gel
- Sikrer mere definerede og håndterbare krøller
- Tilfører håret næring, fugt og glans ved brug
- Mindsker frizz og sikrer god holdbarhed i dine krøller
- Særligt god for kvinder med et ønske om store og bløde krøller
- Indeholder protein
- Size: 532 ml
What is hair gel?
Hair gel, hair cream, styling gel and just gel - dear child has many names. Although gel for the hair has several different names, the purpose is the same. It is used to give the hair hold, so you can style it just as you dream. Hair gel can be used by both men and women, and you don't necessarily need curls to get the maximum benefit from a styling gel.
You can use both a hair gel to define a hairstyle and to emphasize big and small curls even more, so they stand great all day. A hair gel simply holds the hair in place and allows you to be creative with your hairstyle. Last but not least, a nice gel for the hair can also be the icing on the eye as it can add shine or a matte finish, as needed.
A really good hair gel helps your hairstyle and curls to last the day - and sometimes even several days in a row. This means you don't have to style your hair with a wealth of hair products on a daily basis. By using a hair gel you get a stronger hold than by using e.g. hair spray and hair wax.
What types of hair gel are there?
At CurlsForYou we offer a wealth of different types of hair gel from a variety of brands such as. Bounce Curl, Innersense and Eco Styler, and which version to choose depends on your hair type and what you personally prefer. You will find both gel for the hair which has the well known and more powerful gel texture, but also the more creamy versions such as. hair cream.
With a light hair cream, you get a styling gel that does not weigh your hair, but which effectively goes in and defines and highlights the natural shape of your curls. Although it has a thinner and softer texture, it can easily add the desired volume to your curls. Do you instead have nice curls that either tend to curl or hide?
In that case, a curl enhancing gel for the hair will be the preferred choice. Not only does a curl enhancing gel make your curls more defined, it also curbs frizz and extends the curls' durability. If you have very thin hair and fine curls, be careful not to use too much gel, as it can easily weigh thin and fine hair.
How do I use gel in my hair?
It is really difficult to say how to use a gel or hair cream as it simply depends on the product. All our products state how to use it to get the maximum effect. That being said, you will find both gel that can be used in dry hair and gel that cuddles into towel-dried hair after a hair wash.
If you have curls, you can advantageously apply a hair cream to curls while the hair is moisturized. Because it can really get the curls going! Simply distribute the gel between your palms and then apply it to your hair with a flat hand to separate the curls.
Next, you squeeze the product well into the hair by starting from the tips of the hair and working your way up to the scalp so that the hair gel forms a "crystal layer" around all the curls. You can either let it air dry or use a hair dryer or diffuser, but it is just important that you make sure to crush the scrunch of the products out of the hair afterwards.
You definitely get the most out of your hair gel by following the instructions from the specific manufacturer. In general, if you want to add a little extra love to your hair before and after a styling, you may want to combine your gel-styling routine with a delicious nourishing hair cure and leave-in conditioner between the hair washes to help keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
Hair gel without harmful chemicals - give your hair extra love
At CurlsForYou, all our hair care products are approved for use in The Curly Girl-method, and our hair gel is of course no exception. This means, among other things, that when you invest in a hair gel or hair cream with us, you are assured that they do not contain any silicone, sulfates, dried alcohols and other harmful ingredients that can wear excessively on your hair, and especially your curls, in the long run.
If you have many curls, a good and nourishing gel for the hair is an important part of any hair routine - and something that should be prioritized. A hair gel goes in and defines and shapes your curls at the same time as it acts as a protective layer against wind and weather. In addition, it also makes sure to give hold and volume to your curls so they look beautiful all day.
Buy your hair gel at CurlsForYou
At CurlsForYou, we love curls, which our name also implies, which is why you will find a wide range of hair products that can help you define and highlight your natural curls in the best possible way. You do not necessarily need dense, heavy and bulky curls to benefit from our hair gel and other products. Our hair products are for you both with small, fine curls, dense and strong curls, wavy hair and flat curls.
Common to our hair gel and other products is that they contain no sulfates, phthalates, silicones, alcohols and other harmful chemicals that can eventually enter and destroy and dry out your hair. Do you want to claim extra for your hair and give it more love in a natural way? If so, you can do so with our hair gel, hair masque, curl creme, leave-in conditioner and low-poo.
Dive into our wonderful selection of gel and find your new favorites that can highlight your curls and keep the hairstyle in place - in any weather. Whether you are looking for a hair gel, hair cream or styling gel, you are sure to find one that matches your needs here on the site.