Spray / hair spray
There are many different types of sprays for your hair, and the vast majority are indispensable if you want to create and maintain a beautiful look in your curly locks. At CurlsForYou you will therefore find both hair spray with strong and light hold, salt water spray to define your curls even more, sprays to refresh your hair and your curls (even after a good night's sleep) and other types of hairsprays created to give your curls optimal conditions and a gorgeous appearance. Read more about the different types of sprays and what they can do for your hair, on the page here.
- Saltvandsspray med blandt andet pink himalayasalt
- Rig på mineraler og ametystkrystal
- Duftnoter som lavendel og kvan
- Forhindrer spaltede spidser og tilfører håret fugt
- Works for all hair types
- Size: 59/113 ml.
- Made from natural, organic ingredients
- Giver volumen og hold
- Indeholder varmebeskyttende ingredienser som baobab- og angelikarod
- Indeholder B-vitamin og risprotein
- Giver fugt og glans til håret
- Størrelse: 59/198 ml
- Uden alkohol
- Hårspray med mellem til stærkt hold
- Egnet til alle årstider
- Med sprayhoved, som effektivt fordeler hårsprayen
- Giver godt hold
- Size: 117 ml
- Indeholder sheasmør
- Fri for skadelige ingredienser
- Genopfrisker og definerer dine krøller
- Minimerer krus og frizz og tilfører fugt og shine
- Velegnet til Curly Girl-metoden.
- Størrelse: 355 ml.
- Mist til alle hårtyper, herunder også krøllet hår
- Fri for både kunstige duftstoffer, sulfater, parabener, silikone og mineralolier
- Indeholder certificerede, organiske, essentielle olier og Quartz Crystal Chips
- Vegansk og cruelty free
- Velegnet til dig, der praktiserer Curly Girl-metoden.
- Size: 250 ml
- Perfekt til dig med fine krøller eller bølger
- Tynger ikke håret ned
- Genopfrisker og giver håret liv
- Citrus- og lavendelduft
- God til styling af krøller
- Size: 237 ml
- En spray til at ‘refreshe’ mellem hårvaske
- Genaktiverer alle dine hårprodukter
- Reducerer krus
- Indeholder A-, B3-, C- og E-vitaminer
- Er god til skadet og kemisk behandlet hår.
- Indeholder Protein
- Size: 200 ml
- Fantastisk til genoplivning af trætte krøller
- Fornyer og genopfrisker dit hår
- Høj koncentration for effektiv effekt
- Kan bruges til at forny produkter, du allerede har i håret
- Praktisk spray
- Size: 236 ml
- Indeholder ikke protein og kan benyttes af dig, der er protein-sensitiv
- Genaktiverer dine hårprodukter
- Er med til at reducere krus og give masser af shine
- Indeholder A-, B3-, C- og E-vitaminer
- Er god til dig, der mangler fugt på anden- og tredjedagen.
- Size: 200 ml
- Proteinfri spray, der giver håret fylde og volumen
- Udtørrer ikke håret
- Giver håret ekstra hold
- Kan bruges til alle slags krøller og glat hår
- Size: 250 ml
- Får dine krøller til at se godt ud hver dag.
- Definere og genopfrisker dine krøller.
- Et letvægtsprodukt, der ikke fedter håret, og lader håret forblive rent og friskt.
- Indeholder aloe vera, kamille og morgenfrue der neutraliserer lugt.
- Kan anvendes i alt slags vejr.
- Kan bruges flere gange, inden man behøver at vaske håret igen.
- Indeholder mest fugt og lidt protein.
- Kan fås i størrelsen 240 ml.
Heat protection spray
For many of us, using heating tools in our hair is part of our daily hair routine. Unfortunately, you can risk damaging your hair very much by using this kind of heat. Fortunately, there is a solution! A heat protection spray is heat protection for the hair. It may be a good idea to use one if, for example, you like to blow dry your hair at high temperatures. Likewise, you should use a heat protection spray (or a heat protection spray) if you plan to use a straightener or a curling iron in your hair.
When you expose your hair and curls to that kind of high heat, it can do great damage to your hair if you are not careful and use heat protection for the hair. The heat damage can be seen by the hair becoming frizzy, dry and split. Few people want that. A heat protection in the hair helps to reduce damage to the hair strands, even if they are exposed to harsh heat. In addition, many of these types of heat protection products also provide good moisture to the hair. Therefore, a heat protection spray before drying or styling the hair can help restore the hair's moisture and at the same time reduce the risk of moisture loss during styling.
A heat protection spray is one of the first steps in your hair care routine. When you get out of the bath, spray the heat protection all over your hair in an even layer. However, remember extra focus on the tips. Once you have done this, the hair is ready to be blow-dried or otherwise styled with heating tools without taking too much damage. But keep in mind that even if you have used a heat-protective hair product, it is best to stick to styling your hair at low heat to take the best care of your hair.
Salt water spray hair
Do you want soft and "beachy" beach curls? Yes, then a saltwater spray for the hair is probably the solution for you. Salt water for the hair is a kind of hairspray, which gives your hair extra structure. A salt water spray is therefore particularly suitable for you who have very soft curls or snake curls, as it both improves the curls and can also give even more curls than you otherwise have from nature.
Saltwater spray is a hair product that is based on saline. Many people use it to get more volume and more defined curls. It also gives a degree of hold to the hair. A saline spray can be used in several different ways. If you want to achieve a nice fall in your very soft curls, you should use it in dry or slightly damp hair and primarily in the lengths of the hair. Once you have sprayed your saline spray into your hair, squeeze it thoroughly into your hair to get the desired texture. If you want more defined curls, you can also try to gather the hair in a loose braid after the hair has been applied salt water spray.
If you already have a lot of curls, you can also benefit from a saline spray. Then spray it lengthwise, then gently ride it through with a wide-toothed comb to highlight the natural texture of the curls even more. If you are looking for more volume, you can use your saline spray in your hair as a volume spray. If you are looking for volume with your salt water spray, it should instead be sprayed in the hair roots at the scalp, as it helps to lift the hair at the roots and thus give an impression of more fullness. This way, your saline spray can actually also be used as a volumizing spray.
Some days it is just extra important that the hair sits as it should - and preferably all day. Here a hairspray comes into the picture. A hairspray is usually one of the last products in your hair styling routine. It is sprayed directly on the hair, after which it hardens and ensures that the hair stays where it needs to be. You can get hairspray with different degrees of hold, from the light one to the one that makes sure that the hair stays in place all day. One of the great advantages of hairspray is also that it does not grease the hair. On the other hand, hair sprays with strong hold can make the hair look a little stiff. Therefore, you can advantageously choose hairspray based on your desired look.
If you want to ensure that your curls stay in shape all day, a hairspray may be the solution for you. If they just need a little extra help to stay in shape, a hairspray with light hold is usually the best solution as it still allows a little movement in the hair. If, on the other hand, you have set your hair up, a hairspray with a strong hold will ensure that the setup does not fall down during the day or evening. Once you have applied your usual products and the hair sits as it should, simply spray your hairspray evenly into the hair. Preferably with a good distance, so you do not make "stains" in the hair with the varnish. The goal, on the other hand, is to lay a thin and even layer over the hair.
Refreshing curling spray
We all know it, those nights where we just slept extra heavy and well. It's great for our well-being, but can be just as wonderful for our curls, which can get messy after a good night's sleep. Fortunately, there are Curl Revitalizer sprays - or curls for curl refresh, for example Cantu’s Comeback Curl Next Day Revitalizer. Such a spray moisturizes the hair and curls so that they can return to their curly condition and at the same time also curl less. It may be an idea to moisten your hair a bit before spraying with your refreshing curl spray. Also remember to get it well distributed throughout the hair, and feel free to finish by hugging the curls in shape.
Find the best hair spray for your curls at CurlsForYou
At CurlsForYou we love curls - all curls. Therefore, we only sell products that are good at and care for your curly locks. A hairspray for curls can both give them new life and ensure that they sit the way you want them all day long. Which hairspray best suits your curls depends on the structure of your curls.
Go hunting in our salt water spray, hairspray and refreshing curl sprays, and find the perfect match for your hair. If you have questions about our products, you are also always welcome to contact us via our contact form.